Formerly Noggin, Nick Jr. is a paid TV channel operated by the Nickelodeon Group. It is based in New York City and aimed at kids ranging from 2 to 5 years old. Most series on the channel feature a combination of originally-produced programming, as well as series concurrently and previously aired on Nick Jr. As of 2019, the channel has around 73 million paid TV households in the US.
To celebrate the coming Christmas season, Nick Jr. is organizing the 12 Days of Nick Jr. sweepstakes. You can easily enter in a few simple steps and have an opportunity to win more than 200 prizes.
Keep reading this guide to find out how to participate in and win the game.
How to participate in the 12 Days of Nick Jr. sweepstakes
You just need to complete three very simple steps to participate in the 12 Days of Nick Jr. sweepstakes:
Step 1: Go to the official site of the program at 12DaysOfNickJr.com
Step 2: Enter your mobile number on the box
Step 3: Click on “Submit to complete”. Now you will see a 5-digit number on the display. Keep an eye on the drawing to see if you win the prize every day.
List of prizes
There will be a total of 12 prizes for the winners in each day during the promotion period. These include:
– Day 1: PAW patrol pack
– Day 2: JoJo Siwa pack
– Day 3: Thomas and Friends super cruiser
– Day 4: Peppa pig pack
– Day 5: Bubble Guppies pack
– Day 6: LEGO City Fire Chief truck
– Day 7: Super slime surprise pack
– Day 8: PAW patrol twins pack
– Day 9: Ultimate Nickelodeon pack
– Day 10: Ryan’s mystery playdate pack
– Day 11: Butterbean’s café playset
– Day 12: PAW patrol read, race, and rescue pack
Before starting to participate in the sweepstakes, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
– The program is only open to legal citizens of the 48 contiguous United States as well as Washington DC
– You must be at least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama) at the time of participation to be eligible for the sweepstakes
– The game begins at 12 a.m. ET on 1st December 2019 and ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on 13th December 2019
– One person or email can only have one valid entry for each day during the promotion period