DIY Network is a pay TV network operated by Discovery Incorporation. It is a spin-off of HGTV, which mainly focuses on documentary-style and personality-based reality shows associated with renovation and home repair. As of 2018, the network has more than 60,000,000 paid TV households, which accounted for approximately 50 percent in the US.
DIY Network is offering a landscape giveaway for its readers. Keep reading this guide to learn how to enter the program and have a chance of getting up to $50,000. Also, this post also shows you all the necessary information about the prizes and rules of the program
How to participate in the landscape giveaway by DIY Network
Here are a few simple steps to enter the DIY Network landscape giveaway:
Step 1: Enter the official giveaway website of DIY Network at www.diynetwork.com/shows/americas-most-desperate-landscape/sweepstakes.
Step 2: Enter the email address in the provided box, then choose “Begin Entry”.
Step 3: Enter your personal information, including first name, last name, email address, address, city, state, zip, phone number.
Step 4: Choose your gender, date of birth, and service or cable provider.
Step 5: Answer a few questions related to the network, then choose “Submit” to finish the process.
The winner will get a grand prize of $50,000 in the form of a wire transfer or a check prize. The total ARV of the prize is $50,000. The specifics of the grand prize will be determined by the sponsor. All expenses, fees, taxes, and costs related to the prize will be on the winner’s responsibility. The sponsor would substitute the prize or a part of it with a prize of greater or equal value.
The potential winner of the grand prize will be chosen through a random drawing from all valid entries on 8th July, 2019.
– The giveaway starts on 24th May 2019 at 9 a.m. and finishes on 28th June 2019 at 5 p.m.
– A purchase or payment is not necessary to enter or win the giveaway.
– The giveaway is only valid to legal citizens of Washington D.C and 50 United States who are 21 years old or above.
– The giveaway limits 1 entry each eligible person for each day during the program.
– If you enter many entries on the same day, then only the first one will be accepted. Other additional entries would be disqualified.
– The program does not allow any use of programmed, automatic, repetitive, and robotic entry methods.