Food Network is a pay TV channel that specializes in cooking and foods. Based in New York City, the company also has offices in many other cities around the United States. As of 2018, it had up to 91 million subscribers, accounting for nearly 99% of households with cable. The programs are divided into a daytime and primetime block.
Food Network is organizing sweepstakes in cooperation with Capital One. You can enter the program and have a chance of winning a trip to the New York City wine and food festival. This guide will show you how to participate in the program and some important things about this sweepstakes.
How to participate in the NYC Wine and Food Festival sweepstakes by Food Network
To participate in and win the NYC Wine and Food Festival sweepstakes by Food Network, you just need to follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the official site of the program at FoodNetwork.com/NYCWFFSweeps
Step 2: Choose to subscribe to Food Network Magazine or not.
Step 3: Enter your personal information, including full name, address, city, state, ZIP code, as well as an email address.
Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the process.
There will be only 1 winner for the sweepstakes. The prize is a trip for 2 people to the Wine and Food Festival in New York City organized by Food Network and Capital One between 10th and 13th October 2019. The prize includes:
– 2 two-night stay for 2 people at the Parker New York hotel
– 2 tickets to 4 events in the Wine and Food Festival
– 1 $1000 check, which might be used to pay for transportation costs
The total ARV of the prize is up to $2600. Keep in mind that the prize does not include transportation. The winner will be selected randomly on 10th September 2019. The winner will be informed via e-mail or phone on the same day.
Below are some important rules of the sweepstakes that you need to know:
– The NYC Wine and Food Festival sweepstakes start at 12 a.m. ET on 30th July 2019 and finishes at 12 p.m. ET on 9th September 2019.
– The program is only valid for legal residents of 48 contiguous states of the US and Washington DC. It is void in Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
– You should be at least 21 years old at the time of participating in the sweepstakes.
– One person can only enter 1 entry each week.