Good Morning America or GMA is a morning TV show which is broadcast on ABS. The weekday program airs from 7 a.m to 9 a.m in all US time zones. The program features interviews, news, special-interest stories, weather forecasts, and other feature segments like viral videos, pop culture, human-interest stories, and lifestyle.
It is produced by the ABC News and broadcasts directly from the Times Square Studios. GMA is the most watched morning show in key demos and total viewers since 2012. In 2007, the program won an Emmy Awards for the “Outstanding Morning Program”.
From October 22 to October 31, 2018, you can enter the Make My GMA Day Vacay contest for a chance to win a vacation from Expedia worth up to $10,000.
How to enter the Make My GMA Day Vacay contest
The Make My GMA Day Vacay contest starts on October 22, 2018 and finishes on October 31, 2018.
Here are 6 simple steps to enter the Make My GMA Day Vacay contest:
Step 1 – Go to the official site of the Make My GMA Day Vacay contest at goodmorningamerica.com/contests.
Step 2 – Click on the bold sentence with a yellow line to access the submission page.
Step 3 – Choose “Submit”.
Step 4 – Upload or share a video via Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube about why you want a vacation.
Step 5 – Complete the entry form of the contest on the site by providing your personal information, including full name, city, phone number, state, email, and video title.
Step 6 – Click “Submit” to send your entry.
– There will be 5 winners for the Make My GMA Day Vacay contest. Each winner will receive a prize which consists of a $10,000 trip package from Expedia and has their video included in the upcoming episode of GMA
– The total ARV of all prizes is $50,000
– The program is only eligible to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years old or more.
– The video should be less than 2 minutes in length and also less than 1GB.
– The contest limits 1 entry for each person. Team or group entries aren’t allowed.
– No purchase is necessary to enter the Make My GMA Day Vacay contest.
– In addition to uploading the video in mp4 or mov format, you can also share an existing one on YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook.
– Do not provide your personal info in the video itself.