Investigation Discovery, also known as ID, is an American TV network owned by Discovery Corporation. It features documentary-style programs that deal with true crime subjects, including homicides, kidnappings, sexual assaults, stalkings, arsons, disappearances, and domestic violence. In 2015, approximately 86 million American households receive Investigation Discovery.
From August 29, 2018 to February 10, 2019, you can watch the series Homicide Hunter each week on Wednesdays to receive a code enter the Sweepstakes. In several simple steps, you will have a chance many weekly prizes and a grand prize.
How to enter the Sweepstakes
It is really simple to enter the sweepstakes by the Investigation Discovery:
Step 1 – At the beginning of the Entry Period, you need to tune in to the Investigation Discovery and write down the code that would show up on the screen at different times from 22:00 ET to 23:00 ET.
Step 2 – Visit the Investigation Discovery site at www.investigationdiscovery.com/kenda.
Step 3 – Follow the instructions to fill out the registration form, including your personal information and the word code.
Step 4 – Once everything has been filled out, click “Enter” to finish.
List of Prizes
The Grand Prize – One trip for 2 to a shoot location, including:
– 1 round-trip from and to the shoot location
– 3 days and 2 nights hotel accommodations
– Access to the shoot location
– Airport transfers from and to airport
– $500 spending money
The ARV of the prize prize is $2,840.
Weekly prizes – The winner will choose one of the prizes as follows:
– A customized voicemail of Joe Kenda
– A prize package from the merchandise of Homicide Hunter
– A $100 gift cardThe ARV of each weekly is $120, and ARV of total weekly prizes is $2,160.
– The program starts at 22:00 ET on August 29, 2018 and finishes at 23:00 ET on February 10, 2019.
– This program is only open to legal residents who are 21 years old and older and living in the D.C and 48 contiguous states.