The 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia is coming, and now soccer lovers have the opportunities to attend this sports event for free with the McDonald’s Shout and Share A Coke Sweepstakes. In addition to winning a trip to Russia and watch the final match, there are also a lot of instant win prizes for promotional codes. Just follow these simple steps to join and win the prizes.
How to join and win
There are 3 ways to join:
– Sip & Scan
During the program, visit www.Coke.com/ShoutShare and log in your account. After that, find the sip & scan icon on the promotional cups of McDonald’s and scan the icon. Then you will automatically receive the entry to the drawing for the sweepstakes.
– Free Online
Visit www.Coke.com/ShoutShare , then follow the instructions and links to log into your account. You will automatically receive one 1 entry to the Sweepstakes drawing for the Grand Prizes and 1 entry to the drawing for the Trip Grand Prizes.
– Social Sharing
During the program, visit McDonald’s restaurant and take a video or photo of yourself showing how you are making noise for your favorite teams in the World Cup. After that, visit fifa.com/worldcup/teams to look for the 3-letter code for the team and share your video or photo on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag: #ShoutShare[“3-letter code”]#Sweepstakes.
List of prizes
– 2 grand prizes: A trip to Moscow, Russia in 3 nights (from 12 to 16 July 2018), and 2 tickets for the 2018 FIFA World Cup final match.
– 2 trip grand prizes: A trip to Paris, France in 2 nights (from 4 to 8 July 2019), and 2 tickets for the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup final match.
– 1 shout-o-meter trip prize: A trip to Lyon, France in 2 nights (from 4 to 8 July 2019), and 2 tickets for the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup final match.
– 42 first prizes: $100 promotional code.
– The Sweepstakes is only open to citizens of the US, including 50 states and Washington DC, but excluding of Puerto Rico. All applicants should be 13 and over in the date of entry.
– The program starts at 12:00 p.m. ET, 4th June 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, 15th July 2018.
– Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, GA 30313.