National Geographic or Nat Geo is a flagship channel and pay TV network belonged to the Walt Disney. It airs many non-fiction TV programs made by National Geographic and other firms. The channel mainly shows documentaries featuring factual content on history, culture, science, and nature.
There are also some pseudo-scientific and reality entertaining programs. As of 2018, National Geographic had more than 86,000,000 household users, accounting for 74% of households in the US.
National Geographic is offering the Yellowstone Live 2019 sweepstakes for its audience. Read on to learn how to participate in the program and have a chance of winning a trip to Yellowstone.
How to participate in the Yellowstone Live sweepstakes by National Geographic
You could participate in and win the Yellowstone Live program by following these 5 simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of the sweepstakes at YellowstoneLiveSweeps.com.
- Step 2: Enter your personal information in the provided fields, including first name, last name, email address, and daytime phone.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the process.
- Step 5: The screen will display a “Thank you” announcement and detailed information on the time of announcing the winner.
Prizes of the sweepstakes
By participating in the Yellowstone Live program by National Geographic, you can have a chance of winning 1 Grand Prize. It is a trip for 2 people to visit the Yellowstone National Park and stay in a unique lodge of the National Geographic.
The prize includes roundtrip air tickets for 2 people, roundtrip ground transfer between the Park and the airport, hotel accommodations in 3 nights and 4 days, and specified activities and meals. The total ARV of the prize is up to $4,065.
Rules of the sweepstakes
Here are a few rules to notice before entering the Yellowstone sweepstakes by National Geographic:
- The Yellowstone Live sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. ET on 13th June 2019 and finishes at 1:59 p.m. ET on 26 June 2019
- The program is only for legal citizens of 48 contiguous US states and the District of Columbia, thus excluding Hawaii and Alaska
- All participants must be 21 years old or older when entering the entry
- It limits 1 entry for each person or each e-mail address. All entries should be entered by the end of the program period to participate
- The winner will be announced on 26th June 2018