National Geographic is an American satellite TV and digital cable network that is owned by 21st Century Fox and the National Geographic Society. This flagship channel produces non-fiction TV programs which feature documentaries with mostly factual content involving history, cultural, science, and nature.
In 2015, it is estimated that National Geographic is available to around 86,145,000 or 74 percent of pay television households in the US.
If you are a fan of National Geographic, now you can join the Yellowstone Live Sweepstakes to have a chance to win an amazing trip for 2 people to Yellowstone National Park. Below we will show you how to enter this program and some important rules that you need to know before starting.
How to enter
To enter the sweepstakes, you first need to visit the official website of the program at www.yellowstoneLiveSweepstakes.com during the period.
Next, fill out all required information in the entry form, including your first name, last name, and email address. Then select 2 small boxes under the form to confirm that you’ve read the rules and are above 18 years old. Click on “Submit” to complete the sweepstakes.
– 1 grand prize consists of a 4-day expedition trip for 2 people to visit Bozeman or West Yellowstone, Montana. The trip includes a round-trip economy class flight, 3 nights standard-accommodation in a National Geographic unique lodge, along with some activities and meals. The ARV of the prize is $3400.
– 2 runner-up prizes include 1 40L Eagle Creek Utility Backpack by National Geographic and a set of compression cube; and 1 gift pack by National Geographic filled with a Yellowstone hat, T-shirt, carabiner mug, and other items. The ARV of each prize is $300.
– The program starts at 12:01 a.m ET on July 29, 2018, and finishes at 11:59 p.m on August 7, 2018.
– No purchase is necessary to enter the National Geographic Yellowstone Sweepstakes.
– The sweepstakes are only available for legal residents of the 48 contiguous states in the US (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) who are 18 years old or older.