Walmart is a multinational retail company which operates a chain of grocery stores, discount department stores, and hypermarkets. Based in Arkansas, the company is currently operating nearly 11,720 clubs and stores in 28 countries under 60 different names. Walmart is the largest company in the world by revenue, with more than $500 and 2.3 million employees in 2017.
Nickelodeon or Nick is a US pay television channel which was launched on 1st December 1977 as the first TV channel for kids. It is mainly aimed at adolescents and children aged from 2 to 17 years old. As of 2017, the channel is available to approximately 92.000 million households in the United States, which accounts for around 79% of households with television.
If you are a regular viewer of the Nickelodeon Toy Run, then you can enter the Family Style sweepstakes and have a chance of getting valuable awards. It only takes a few minutes and several simple steps.
How to enter the Nickelodeon Toy Run at Walmart sweepstakes
The sweepstakes starts at on 15th October 2018 and finishes on 4th November 2018. Here are 5 easy steps to enter the Nickelodeon Toy Run at Walmart sweepstakes:
Step 1 – Go to the official site of the Nickelodeon Toy Run at Walmart at ToyRunSweeps.com
Step 2 – Enter your first name and your email
Step 3 – Enter the email of your parent
Step 5 – Click “Submit” to complete
There will be 3 grand prizes and 10 first prizes in total:
– Each grand prize will include a trip package for the winner and 3 other guests (one of them must be your parent). The package consists of a roundtrip transportation to a Walmart store to help the winner join in the Toy Run; an opportunity to join in a Toy Run in 3 minutes; $500 in check; and free delivery of the winning product.
– 10 first prizes of $500 Walmart gift card
– No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes
– You must have the permission of your parents or legal guardian before entering the sweepstakes
– The sweepstakes is only eligible to a legal resident of 48 contiguous states of the US and Washington DC.
– You should be between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
– If you haven’t reached the majority age in your state, it is important to get the permission of your parent
– The program limits 1 entry each calendar day each person/email address/household