Oreo is a brand of sandwich cookie of Nabisco, a division of Mondelez. It typically consists of two chocolate wafers filled with a sweet crème. Currently, Oreo is the best-selling cookie in the United States. It is also available in more than 100 countries around the world.
If Oreo is your favorite brand, then now you can participate in the sweepstake called “What’s your stuff?” and have a chance of winning up to $100,000. In this guide, we will show you how to join and win the game.
How to participate in the sweepstakes
Below are a couple of simple steps to participate in the “What your stuff?” sweepstakes by Oreo:
Step 1: Go to the official site of the sweepstakes at whatsyourstuf.com
Step 2: Pull the arrow to choose the favorite amount of Stuf you want in an Oreo
Step 3: Click on “Vote for your Stuf”
Step 4: Provide your personal information, including first name, last name, email address, and state
Step 5: Confirm that you are over 18 years old
Step 6: Click on “Submit vote” to complete
List of prizes
There is one grand prize for the sweepstakes. The winner will receive a check of $100,000.
There are 63 first prizes in total for the instant win game. Each winner will receive an Oreo-branded smart speaker, which has a value of $60.
There are 50 second prizes for the instant win game. Each winner will receive a gift card of $50.
The total approximate retail value of all prizes in the sweepstakes and instant win game is up to $106,280.
Below are official rules of the sweepstakes and instant games that you should know before participating:
– Each valid household, person, address, or email can only win 1 prize for the instant win game and 1 prize for the sweepstakes
– The program is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation
– The promotion starts at 12 a.m. ET on 13th January 2020 and finishes at 12 p.m. ET on 15th March 2020
– Each person or email address can only have 1 play for the instant win game and 1 entry for the sweepstake on a daily basis
– You can receive some bonus entries for the sweepstakes by sharing the program via Twitter and Facebook