The PGA Tour is a massive organization that is responsible for planning and organizing golfing events in the USA as well a North America.
The outfit has now been around for almost 90 years and has earned a reputation as the most trusted tour organizer for golfing events in the Americas. It boasts a massive war chest and has overseen the increased competitiveness of golfing as a sport.
PGA events tend to get a massive coverage on radio and TV, and this has contributed immensely to the growth of the organization over the decades.
How to Participate
The PGA sweepstake allows participants to claim a myriad prizes from the organization, and the registration process is rather easy.
1. Head over to www.pgatour.com/must-see-moments/sweepstakes and fill in your details. You are required to fill in basic stuff like your name, date of birth and how you came upon the
2. Confirm that you have read and understood the rules of the game you are about to participate in.
3. Hit submit.
· To participate, you have to be a legally recognized resident of the US and its territories.
· The competition started in January and will end on the last day of December 2018, so only entries submitted within this time will be considered.
· You are only allowed up to four entries, three of which will be bonuses. If found to have obtained more than four entries, you are automatically disqualified.
· One person wins a PGA tour gift card worth $100 each month.
· One entry wins a $100 Teeoff.com gift card.
PGA advises participants that these prizes are not etched in stone and will depend on availability. This means that should the organization fail to land the right gift card at the right time, then they can substitute your reward with another offer worth the same value.