QVC is a free-to-air television network based in Pennsylvania. It is known as a flagship shopping channel that specializes in televised home shipping. The company has more around 350 million household clients in 7 countries, including Germany, the UK, Italy, France Japan, as well as the US.
From 1st to 31st July 2019, QVC is organizing the Christmas in July Sweepstakes for everyone. Joining the program is simple and you will have a chance of winning up to $25,000. Read on to learn some useful tips and steps to win.
How to participate in the Christmas In July sweepstakes by QVC
Below are a couple of simple steps that you can follow to participate in the Christmas In July sweepstakes by QVC
Step 1: Enter the official site of QVC sweepstakes at www.qvc.com/Sweepstakes.
Step 2: Enter your email address, then click on “Continue”.
Step 3: Follow the provided instructions to enter your personal information, including first name, last name, phone number, address.
Step 4: Tick on the box to certify that you are 18 years old or older.
Step 6: Click on “Submit” to complete the process.
There will be a total of 218 prizes or prize packages for winners on the Christmas in July sweepstakes by QVC. The specific prizes are as follow:
– 1 grand prize of $25,000 in the form of a check
– 218 instant prize packages with 7 packages each day. The packages include various goods and products such as scarf, light, pillar candle, plush bear, repair cream, face cleanser, lug wallet, lug crossbody, purse holder, facial pads, and more. The ARV of each package range from $20 up to $80. The total ARV of instant win prizes is more than $14,300
Here are a few rules of the Christmas in July sweepstakes by the QVC that you should know before entering:
– The promotion starts at 8:00 a.m. ET on 1st July 2019 and finishes at 11:59 p.m. ET on 31st July 2019.
– The sweepstakes are only valid for legal residents of the District of Columbia and the 50 US.
– You have to be at least 18 years old at the time of entering the sweepstakes, except 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 years old in Mississippi.
– The program limits 1 entry and 1 instant gameplay for each person, each email address, each day during the period.