Right This Minute or RTM is an American TV program which debuted on September 2011. The program is produced by the MagicDust in conjunction with EW Scripps Company, Raycom Media, and Cox Media Group.
RTM is a daily half-hour program which features both offbeat and serious viral videos, as well as stories and interviews behind the videos which are presented by a group of hosts. Full episodes of this show can also be found on its official website.
From January 31 through February 27, 2019, you can enter the Right This Minute sweepstakes for a chance to win an iPad mini each week.
How to enter the Right This Minute sweepstakes
The Right This Minute sweepstakes starts on January 31, 2019 and finishes on February 27, 2019. Here are 5 simple steps to enter the Right This Minute sweepstakes.
Step 1 – Each weekday, the show host will give a buzzword during the TV show. Write down this buzzword on the paper to enter the sweepstakes later.
Step 2 – Go to the official site of the Right This Minute sweepstakes at www.rightthisminute.com/win.
Step 3 – Click on the Facebook or Twitter icon to enter the sweepstakes.
Step 4 – Enter your personal info, including first name, last name, email address, phone number, and buzzword. Then choose “Enter”.
Step 5 – Log in your Facebook or Twitter account and follow the provided instructions to finish the sweepstakes.
Prizes & Rules
– There will be 23 first prizes in total. Each first prize consists of a 128GB iPad mini 4 that is worth $435.
– The total ARV of all prizes is $100,005.
– The prize does not include Apple care protection plan, cellular plans, and additional services, features, or accessories.
– No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize by the winners will be permitted by the program.
– The program is only eligible to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years old or more
– Each person can have only 2 entries each weekday
– It is prohibited to create multiple accounts or entry forms
– No purchase is necessary to enter or win the sweepstakes. You purchase will not increase the chance of winning the sweepstakes or getting additional entries from the program
– You can choose to enter via Twitter or via Facebook, one entry for each platform
– The winner will be responsible for all local, state, provincial, and federal taxes