Starbucks is a coffeehouse chain and coffee company based in Seattle, Washington. As of 2019, it is operating more than 30,000 stores all over the world.
Starbucks is widely known as one of the most important factors that make artisanal coffee more popular. The typical menu includes a wide range of cold and hot drinks, as well as different coffee varieties. Customers can also find many products with the Starbucks logo at grocery stores.
Starbucks is organizing a promotional game called “Starbucks for Life”. Every customer of the company can enter and have a chance of winning great prizes. Read on this guide to find out how to participate in and win the game.
How to participate in the Starbucks For Life game
Below are a few simple steps that you need follow to participate in the Starbucks For Life game:
Step 1: Go to the official site of the giveaway at www.starbucksforlife.com
Step 2: Click on “Download the app”
Step 3: Click on “Join Now”
Step 4: Follow the provided instructions to a create new account
Step 5: Sign into your new account to get a free game play
Step 6: Follow the provided instructions and play the game to have a chance of winning many great prizes
List of prizes
Below is the list of possible prizes for the winner of the “Starbucks for Life” game:
– 5 grand prizes: Starbucks for Life, meaning that you can get a daily credit for a free beverage or food for 30 years
– 15 first prizes: Starbucks for one year
– 50 second prizes: Starbucks for six months
– 125 third prizes: Starbucks for three months
– 100 fourth prizes: Starbucks for one month
– 135 fifth prizes: A PlayStation 4 system with a 12-month subscription
– 400 sixth prizes: Atom tickets
– 200 seventh prizes: Bonus stars
In addition, there are hundreds of eighth and ninth prizes for the game.
Before starting to participate in the game, it is important to keep in mind the following rules:
– The program is only open to legal citizens of the United States
– You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for the giveaway
– The game begins at 9 p.m. PT on 2nd December 2019 and ends at 12:00 p.m. PT on 6th January 2020
– Each person can only earn 1 game play when registering, 2 game plays for making purchases transactions, and 2 game plays for free requests