Tim Horton’s, one of the most reputable fast food restaurants that is popularly known for its coffee and donuts is giving all its customers a chance to win amazing prizes. Tim Horton’s cafe and bake shop is the largest fast food restaurant in Canada and has more than 4,600 restaurants in over 9 countries. Lucky participants stand a chance of winning multiple prices including the new 2018 civic Honda grand prize.
Requirements to participate in the draw
· This competition is open of all Canada citizens who have attained majority age within their province of residence upon the time of registration. Lucky winners will only claim the prize if they has confirmed that they have attained the majority age within the province of residence and have a valid email.
· The competition opens on February 7, 2018 and closes on 25 march 2018 at midnight.
· The deadline to participate in the competition is 18th, March, 2018.
· The limit of entry is one and one play per each individual receipt.
· Your chances of winning will depend on order of play as well as your play timing.
How to enter and win
· Purchase any Tim Horton’s product i.e. coffee or any other hot beverage at your nearest local store or Horton’s restaurant.
· Visit www.rollupathome.com and sign up or sign in to your Tim Horton’s account.
· Upload the photo of the receipt that you were given when young bought Horton product at the local store. The receipt must prove that the purchase was completed in a legible format and must contain crucial information such as the retailer’s names and address, unique receipt code, product purchased and time and date of purchase.
· Once you have successfully uploaded the receipt, the RRRoll up at home game page will appear on the screen. You need to follow instructions given in order to click Horton’s bag of coffee
· When you successfully complete the process, you will instantly get one entry to the grand draw. In addition to that, you will also be notified if you stand a chance to win secondary prizes.
· 2018 Honda civic
· Free Tim Horton coffee for one year
· $50, $10 and $5 Tim cards