Tops Market Monopoly 2018 is here again with fantastic money saving offers and over $42 million prizes!
If you use your BonusPlus card to shop at Tops, Tops Monopoly is giving you a chance to win a free ticket and gameboard with every purchase you make.
The promotion features an instant ‘Collect and win’ game, 2nd chance sweepstakes and grand prize sweepstakes. The promotion runs for 12 weeks, i.e., from March 11, 2018, to 2nd June 2018.
How to enter and win
1. Start by visiting their promotions page www.topsmarkets.com/monopoly.
2. Open your game ticket. You receive the ticket whenever you do any qualifying purchase transaction or when you buy any vendor product.
3. Click on the ‘Online Game’ link and follow the directions. You’ll be required to establish ‘My Account.’ You need an email address and password to create your account. The account contains all information regarding the activities of your Online Game.
4. Enter your 12-digit Online Game code printed on your Game Ticket. You’ll be directed whether you qualify for the promotion upon verification.
• Be a legal resident of Pennsylvania, New York, and Vermont.
• Be 18 years and above.
• Be registered with TOPS BonusPlus at any of the participating grocery stores.
• Have a valid email address Steps on how to play and win.
Possible prizes to win
If you play ‘Collect and Win’ game, you stand a chance of winning prizes such as:
• $250,000 Home Sweet Smart Home
• $2,000 Tops free gas
• $3000 smart TV
• $5,000 free food
• $50,000 Rockstar Backyard
• $10,000 Kitchen appliances and
• $2,500 exercise bikes and more.
Instant prizes include:
• $50 Gift card
• $1,000 Darian Lakes Vacation
• $2 Bonus Bucks and
• Two Free Game Tickets and more.
Online Game players can enjoy prizes such as:
• $2,500 cash
• $500 TOPS Grocery Gift card
• $200 Pepsi Bike plus Helmet and
• $250 TOPS Grocery gift card and much more.
The promotion becomes void if prohibited by the admin. All prize winners are required to sign an affidavit and return it within ten days after notification by the Sponsor. Non-compliance renders the prize non-deliverable. Players must stick to all rules and conditions.